Maa Kalyanika Public School Education Standards with its second campus set up under the His Holiness Baba Kalyan Das ji Maharaj, was established in the year 2017. MKPS has Campuses in Pendra Road (C.G.) & Amarkantak (M.P.) with the name KKSN.
It is a school with the primary motive to “train students who are able and eager to create and put into action their ideas, methods and concepts”.
The incubators of MKPS had a dream of a gateway that provides a global outlook and an infrastructure that beckons them to explore & learn a cradle that nurtures high ethical and human values.
The spirit of excellence that permeates MKPS will remain the driving force. It is committed to excellence in scholarship. MKPS takes pride in being a place where students and faculty can pursue knowledge without boundaries, a place where theory and practice combine to produce a better understanding of our world and ourselves. MKPS education prepares you to think on your feet and act decisively in any business environment.
Focus on the Students
- A boarding with healthy nutritious meals
- Comfortable transport arrangements
- Unique non-vertical infrastructure
- We believe that environment is the third teacher, nurturing the young minds and shaping them into international minded citizens
Distinctive Features of the School
- The only school within the perimeter of Pendra Road with an 0.59577594 acre green campus and state-of-the-art infrastructure and facilities
- Set up as a Signature Small School with 510 students from Kindergarten to Grade 10 and teaching faculty of 35, promoting individualized learning
- Boarding is only for Boys
- Most teaching faculty is residential, promoting constant contact with students for study, enrichment and guidance
- Two full-time homeroom teachers work with each class from Kindergarten to Grade 10.
- Innovative modern teaching methodology with the brain cafes of smart classes.
Facilities at MKPS
Our Remarkable Facilities at MKPS
- IT resource room equipped with multimedia personal computers
- Art and design technology studio, equipped for experimentation in fine arts
- Well-equipped science laboratories for research work
- Air-conditioned studios for dance, orchestral practices, music and choral rehearsals
- A multi-sports complex comprising of athletic track, tennis court, badminton court, basketball court and cricket.
- A 50/150 ft. air-conditioned auditorium where students can showcase their talent through a wide array of activities
- In-house medical facilities with highly qualified medical team to care for your child’s health
- Dining hall spread in more than 40/80 ft.
- Play ground spread in more than 21,000 sq. mt.
NURSERY AND KINDERGARTEN
8:50 am - 1:10 pm
1 TO 6
8:50 am - 3:20 pm
GRADE 7 TO 10
8:50 am - 3:20 pm
SENIOR SECONDARY GRADE 11
8:50 AM - 3:20 PM
Co-curricular activities and enrichment programmes will be conducted every Saturday between 1:10 PM – 3:20 PM.