At Maa Kalyanika Public School, we recognize the imperative of imparting an educational experience that is world-class in every respect and which prepares children for their bright future. We are a school with an Indian mind, an Indian heart and an Indian soul; a school that celebrates the culture of excellence and is an embodiment of values. We believe that a curriculum of excellence with a global dimension is central to the education of children to face the challenges of the 21st century with confidence and strength of character.
- Maa Kalyanika Public School is committed to provide comprehensive international education of the highest quality
- Foster a spirit of international awareness and understanding throughout the community, encouraging mutual respect, sound values and proficient communication
- Recognize and nurture each child as a unique individual
- Promote the qualities of respect and tolerance along with environment and social awareness so that students ultimately become responsible citizens of the world
- To provide a safe, secure and conducive environment in which each child can dare to dream, enjoy learning, achieve excellence and become a lifelong learner.
- To offer educational programmes that support children’s academic, physical, social, emotional and moral development.
- To inculcate in children, the values of compassion, empathy and respect towards others and the environment.
- To help children develop into principled, reflective and self-directed learners.
- To encourage children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, teamwork, spirit of adventure and leadership.
- To make children aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
- To provide learning opportunities and activities which appeal to children’s multiple intelligences and which help develop in them a diversity of perspectives and skills.
- To foster international mindedness through a local and global dimension in the curriculum, as well as interactions and exchange programmes with organisations and institutions around the world.
- To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.
The value system of the school stands on four main pillars:
The School’s curriculum and teaching methodology has been designed in a very practical and learner-centric manner. Students are encouraged to think creatively and acquire knowledge through innovative ways that test their analytical and problem-solving skills.
MKPS understands that each student has different interests and abilities. Our faculties extend a helping hand to bring out the greatest potential of each student and sensitise them to global issues related to the environment, peace, poverty, conflict resolution and so on.
Dignity in Action
While the students are prepared for the competitive global arena through a constructive learning process, they are also taught that winning is not everything in life. Sound moral values are inculcated in each student with the objective of grooming responsible and dignified global citizens.
Sense of Enterprise
The entire curriculum has been designed to impart education with a global perspective which inspires the students to broaden their horizon and think big.